How to configure Email account with Android
The following article will instruct you on how to configure your email on an Android device using the default email client.
- Open your email client on your Android device
- Enter your full email address and password
- Select IMAP for your account type
- On the final account setup, enter the following information:
- Username - The email address you are trying to connect to
- Password - The password to that email address
- IMAP server - mail.yourdomain.com (be sure to input your actual domain name)
- Port - 143
- Security Type - None
- IMAP path prefix - Leave blank
- Click Continue and the email client will check your settings and connect to your account.