How to enable auto-updates on Managed WordPress
Enabling auto-updates will upgrade your WordPress automatically as soon as new minor updates becomes available. This is useful, for example, if you don't perform manual updates regularly and want to make sure you benefit from the latest security and bug fixes.
How to activate Auto update
- Log in to the Client Area
- Click on your Managed WordPress service
- Under Settings click the toggle to the right of Auto Update
- Confirm the change
- The toggle will turn green. Auto update is now activated!
- Click the toggle again to turn off auto-update