How to Upgrade a Hosting Plan
You can upgrade your active hosting account by simplying paying the difference between the two packages. To upgrade your hosting account:
- Log in to your Client Area
- Click on My Services
- If you have multiple services with us, click on the one you wish to upgrade
- In the left menu, click on Upgrade
- Choose your new hosting plan as well as your preferred billing cycle.
- Complete your order and payment online.
Your account will be upgraded manually within a few hours of your request.
- if an invoice has already been issued for the renewal of your hosting package, you'll first need to settle the renewal invoice before requesting an upgrade.
- You can't upgrade between two different types of hosting. For example, upgrading from a web hosting plan to a Cloud server requires a migration. Please contact our support team to assist with this migration.
- To downgrade your hosting plan, please contact our customer service team
Article ID: #HC5065