How to Modify Disk Space and Bandwidth of Resold Accounts
To modify the disk space or bandwidth of resold accounts, you must first create a new package with the desired disk and bandwidth limits. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the WHM with your reseller username and password
- If you haven't already done so, create a new package: Packages > Add package
- Give your package a descriptive name
- Enter the disk space and bandwidth limits as you see fit. Note that resold account do not support unlimited disk space or bandwidth, so if you don't want to limit accounts on these plans, you can enter a very high value.
- Click Add
- Now let's update the actual account. Under Account Functions, clicl Upgrade/Downgrade an Accoun
- Chose the domain name of the account you wish to modify and click Modify
- Select the new package from the list and click on Upgrade/Downgrade
And you're done! Changes take effect immediately.
Article ID#: HC6005