What is my Client's CPanel Username and Password?
Each resold account has its own username and password in order to allow your clients to manage their own accounts from their cPanel. The username and password are generally chosen by the reseller when creating the client's account, in the WHM Reseller Panel. If you have lost or forgotten your client's password, you may reset it by following these steps:
- Log in to your WHM using your reseller username and password
- Click on Account Functions > Password Modification
- Enter a new password in the field New Password or click Generate Password to automatically generate a secure password
- Select the domain name of the account you wish to modify from the list below (if it's not in the list, you haven't created the account yet)
- Click on Change at the bottom of the page
- A confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
Article ID#: HC6008