How to restore the Cron Jobs using JetBackup 5
This article describes how to restore a Cron Job from a WHC backup.
How to restore a Cron Job
- Log in to your cPanel (see How to Access cPanel)
- Scroll down to the Files section and then click on JetBackup5
- Under the Restore & Download section, click Cron Jobs
- Select the backup that you would like to restore (sorted by date), then click the Restore button
- From the Restore Summary screen, check the Cron Jobs item is present under Items To Restore, then click Restore Selected Items
- Wait for the Queue to finish the restoration job, the ‘Completed’ status will display when the restore is complete
The queue status “Completed” means that the restoration has been successful. If you get the queue status “Failed” you may try another date, or you may contact our Support.