How to Get Your Green Hosting Badge
As a Web Hosting Canada client with an eligible green hosting service, you can proudly display a green hosting badge on your website. We supply a variety of badges which will let your visitors know that your site is eco-friendly.
Adding a green hosting badge to your site is simple:
- Log in to the WHC client area, click on your profile icon, then click Account Settings.
If you are using the old Client Area, click My Profile in the right side of the menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Get Green Hosting Badges link.
- You’ll be taken to the badges page. Scroll down until you see one you like.
- Click the “copy” button above the code snippet for your chosen badge. The code will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the code in the desired location on your website. If you’re using WordPress you’ll want to put it in a code block.
- Review the badge on your site to make sure it looks the way you intended, and you’re done!