How to Get Your Green Hosting Badge
As a Web Hosting Canada client with an eligible green hosting service, you can proudly display a green hosting badge on your website. We supply a variety of badges which will let your visitors know that your site is eco-friendly.
Adding a green hosting badge to your site is simple:
- Log in to the WHC client area and click on My Profile in the right side of the menu.
- Select My Green Hosting Badge from the dropdown.
- You’ll be taken to the badges page. Scroll down until you see one you like.
- Click the “copy” button above the code snippet for your chosen badge. The code will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Paste the code in the desired location on your website. If you’re using WordPress you’ll want to put it in a code block.
- Review the badge on your site to make sure it looks the way you intended, and you’re done!