How to Restore Database Backups using JetBackup 4
This article describes how to restore a MySQL database from a WHC backup.
To perform a database restoration:
- Log in to your cPanel
- Scroll down to the JetBackup section and then click on Database Backups
- Select the backup from the desired date and click on the Restore button
- Tick the box Are you sure you want to restore this account ?
- Click on Add to Restore Queue button
- Click on Click for Queue button to follow the progress of the backup restore
Wait for the Queue to finish the restauration job. The queue status “Completed” means that the restauration has been successful. If you get the queue status “Failed” you may try another date, or you may contact our Support.