[Advanced] How to Modify MX Records
Note : It is not recommended for novice users to modify MX (Mail eXchanger) records. An incorrect manipulation of MX records could cause problems when sending emails.
To change MX records:
- Connect to your cPanel.
- Under Mail, click on MX Entry.
- Under Domain, choose the domain for which you want to change MX records.
- Under Email Routing, choose the type of routing and click on Change.
- Under Add New Record, specify a priority (a lower value means a higher priority) and the destination address.
- Click the Add New Record button, and you're done!
For more details on MX records, consult this Wikipedia article.
Article ID: #HC5084