How to Use Webmail
Before being able to use Webmail, make sure you have already created an email account by following the steps in the How to Create and Manage Email Accounts article.
To read/send emails with Webmail:
- Enter the following address (URL) in your web browser's address bar: www.yourdomain.com/webmail (replace yourdomain.com with your real domain name).
- Enter your full email address as your username.
- Enter the password you chose when creating your email account.
- Once connected, you will be given the choice between three different webmail programs. While all three essentially accomplish the same tasks, you are encouraged to try all of them and choose the one you like best. We recommend RoundCube for the most streamlined interface. See How to use RoundCube webmail.
- You may now use your Webmail to read your emails and send new emails.
Article ID: #HC5043