How to Install Joomla
Joomla is a popular Content Management System for websites.
Here's how you can install Joomla:
- Log in to cPanel
- Under Software, click on Softaculous
- In the left menu, click Portals/CMS
- Click Joomla
- Click Install
- Complete the fields as required by the Softaculous Joomla installation. If you are unsure about a particular setting, consider using the default values.
- Enter your email address and click Install
- Your installation is now complete! Its details have been emailed to you.
Assuming you've used standard installation options, you'll be able to log in to Joomla's Admin panel at the address: <yoursite.com>/administrator
Article ID: #HC5007