How to Initiate a Commissions Withdrawal Request
Once you've reached the minimum commission balance of 120$, you may request a withdrawal of your funds. In order to do so:
1. Log in to your Client Area
2. Click on Affiliates > Affiliates Console
3. Click on the link: Withdrawal request
4. A request (ticket) will then be created in our system and an agent will perform a short verification to confirm your referrals
5. Find your withdrawal ticket in the Client Area, under Support > Support Tickets > View Support Tickets
6. Add a reply with the following information:
- (a) Method of payment: Paypal, check, or Credit. Please note that all payments will be made in Canadian dollars. Payments by check can only be mailed to a Canadian address, and a 10$ administrative fee will be deducated from your affiliate balance for this type of payment. If you select Credit, we will add the equivalent credit to your WHC account, and this credit may be used for any future payments made with us, and does not expire. You will also not be required to submit an invoice if you choose a payment by Credit.
- (b) If you request a Paypal withdrawal, please provide your Paypal email.
- (c) Submit as an attachment a complete invoice for the total withdrawal requested. If you have a registered Canadian tax number (GST, HST, PST) you may add it to your total. We have created a sample invoice for you to download and use, if needed.
7. Allow up to 5 business days for your withdrawal request to be processed.
Thank you for your referrals!
Article ID#: HC6009