How to add the Google API key to the Presence Builder Maps
The Presence Builder's Map Module allows the user to easily include a Google Map pinned with your location.
The steps (solution):
- Create or login in your Google account
- Click on GET A KEY button.
- Agree with the Terms of Service by clicking on Yes
- Click NEXT, the following screen will show your API KEY
- In the Presence Builder, under modules, drag and drop the Map module to its desired location. click on Edit in the top left corner of the Map module.
- Enter your location, then click Search.
- Drag and drop the pin icon to its proper location. Write your company name under Title, ensure that the address is correct, then click okay.
- Copy the API KEY from the step 5, then paste it in the Map module in the place Google Maps API Key.
- Save and then Publish the website.
Generally speaking, this service is currently free for the users of the standard API, until exceeding 25,000 map loads per 24 hours.