Introduction and Access Info to cPanel
Introduction to cPanel
The cPanel control panel allows its users to complete many complex tasks in a few seconds through a web interface. Each hosting account receives its own secure cPanel access with a unique username and password.
To give you a quick idea, here's a summary of some of the available options on cPanel:
- Manage files with File Manager
- See your Site Usage Statistics (who visits my site, where are they and what pages do they visit)
- Create a new Email Address or consult your emails online (with Webmail)
- Create and manage databases
- Create a professional website in minutes with SiteBuilder
- Install software such as a blog, forum, shopping cart, etc
- and much more!
For billing, technical support, and ordering, please use our Client Area instead.
How to connect to cPanel
Connecting to your cPanel:
- Enter the following address in your web browser: http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel (where yourdomain.com is your domain name).
- When prompted, enter your cPanel username and password, as provided in the Welcome Email.
You may also connect to your cPanel directly from the Client Area, under My Services.
For a complete guide to all of cPanel's features, please consult the cPanel User Guide.
Article ID: #HC5049