How to redirect a domain (or specific page) to another addressTo redirect a domain name (example: yourdomain.com) to another address (example: secondsite.com):
- Log in to cPanel
- Under Domains, click on Redirects
- Under Add redirect, enter:
- Type: Permanent
- Choose the domain to redirect from the pulldown menu. If you only wish to redirect a specific page, enter it into the box to the right of the slash (example: mysite.com/page1.html)
- In Redirect to, enter the destination address
- Keep Redirect with or without www checked unless you prefer only redirecting one of the two variants
- If you want to redirect any access to the domain check off Wildcard redirect. If the wildcard redirect is not applied, any access to specific page within that domain (example: mysite.com/page1.html) will not be redirected.
- Click on Add
The redirection should take effect immediately.
Article ID: #HC5150