How to Redirect your Homepage
When you type a domain name (http://www.yourdomain.com) in the address bar of your browser, you are usually directed towards the index page of the website - index.html. If you want to access another page than index.html, you must configure an URL redirection to your website. You can do this from the cPanel.
- In the cPanel, click on the Redirects icon under Domains.
- Choose whether or not you want to perform this change temporarily.
- Choose the domain or subdomain, if you have more than one.
- Type the link of the main page you now want to use.
- Leave the default choice for 'Redirect with or without www'.
- Check the WildCard Redirect box if you want to redirect several pages.
- Click on the Add button to add the redirection.
Article ID: #HC5059